Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

From "Underneath the Sky" Mixtape Part 3


It's here kids...the new mixtape from Mateo (@Mateoonline) - Underneath the Sky Part 3. A lot of you know, I complain a lot on twitter about how we don't have many REAL musicians and artists coming out. I've been waiting for great music, and so far with Alicia Keys' The Element of Freedom to Jay-Z "Blueprint 3" and Sade's "Soldier of Love" I've started to fall in love with music again, but a new comer (not really, since he was with Myspace Music) is flourishing with his mixtape. Mateo has added to my music candy shop and I am loving the R&B rendition of Empire State of Mind to Lady Gaga and Kanye.

I remember hearing him play "Just Get To Know Me" in the studio with Kerry "Krucial" Brothers. I hadn't heard of him until that day and his voice resonated eversince. Thank you Mateo. RESPECT!!!!

DOWNLOAD IT NOW


@MATEOONLINE


Let Mateo know what you think by follow him on twitter.

Enjoy y'all!

XOXO

Jnyflower

No comments:

Post a Comment