Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

Diggy Simmons "Flow Stupid"


I was impressed by Diggy's flow. The kid got skills....but where did that voice come from? I was definitley impressed. You would have thunk *yes I said thunk*. The kid is definitely growing up and into his own. But the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. He displayed this confidence about him that you rarely saw on the episodes of "Run's House" on MTV. Rev Run has definitely got to be proud of this, but I wonder how Jojo is feeling....considering.

How you feel about it? I like the original track "Made You Look" by Nas, but Diggy definitely didn't disappoint.



Could Diggy be the next young rap superstar? Would you be interested to hearing more from him? I'd like to see what else the kid could do with his lyrical skills.

1 comment:

  1. Nice . . . The non descriptive walk down a sidewalk, no rented cars, ass shaking,or any other attention to any thing else but what he had to say. I especially like the fact that he states he is the child of a king and the 'child of the King'.

    ReplyDelete